- Present your ID card and fill in the form provided by the hospital. *You can present student card or valid documents issued by the government instead.
- Upon discharge, the hospital officer will review your total expenditure to ensure that it meets the agreed coverage and conditions stated in your policy. If the total cost exceeds your coverage, the hospital will charge the excess amount directly, the policy owner.
- The ID card must be presented each time you (or the insured) visit a hospital. If not, you’ll need to pay in advance and then submit a claim. Need to know how to do this? Head here to our Health and Accident claims page.
- We assess accident claims after we receive billing from the hospital where the insured has received treatment.
- Hospitals normally bill us within two months. Therefore if you / the insured person need us to pay any accidental claim (AI) earlier than the normal cycle, you / the insured person has to submit a claim (together with your medical certificate) directly to us.