You can change your cash return option via online service easily
1. Log in to FWD Link online service
→ Log in
2. Select policies to change cash return option.
3. Upload a scanned image of the first page of your bank book*. The bank account name must be the same as insured name.
4. Enter OTP received via SMS and click “confirm”.
If you do not wish to submit online requests, please follow below steps
1. Please prepare the following documents:
• A certified true copy of your ID card
• A certified true copy of your bank book* with your bank account number (if you want to receive ICP through bank transfer)
2. Submit your documents via one of the below :
• By post
Policy owner service department, FWD Life Insurance Public Company Limited, 14th floor, Sindhorn Building Tower 3, 130-132 Witthayu Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
• Fax 02-632-2413
1. Typical processing time: 3 working days. You will be notified by mail when we’ve successfully processed your request. Please allow a few days for the mail to reach you.
2. *We cannot transfer money to Government Savings Bank, Government Housing Bank, Islamic Bank of Thailand, and HSBC Bank
3. In case of cash return option change from deposit with FWD to cash transferto a bank account or PromptPay, we will withdraw all the deposit amount and assume that your wish to deposit has ended.