Introduction / Job summary
Responsible for leading and running the project management of both company strategic and operational projects like project planning, bidding, budgeting, coordinating, executing, monitoring, reporting, and resolving conflicts until project implementation. The jobholder will provide leadership to direct and guide a project team in the operational and strategic analysis of opportunity between “As-is” and “To-be”. He/she will work with SMT and executive leaders to organize resource planning and selection, manage the achievement of milestone and implementation, and develop best practice for control to assure the service performance after implementation.
Projects and Initiatives Implementation
- Works with Group team, SMT and executives to ensure the implementation of both strategic and operational projects are in progress of timelines, with sufficient level of quality defined in their objectives, within the agreed scope, and within the planned budget
- Leads and collaborates with local/regional executives to develop the process of change management plan of new project implementation and presents to Group director or SMT
- Plans and organizes project’s issue resolution to ensure the responsive feedback and solution within timely manner upon the severity or urgency of problem
- Monitors continuing operational process quality after new project implementation and develops action plan needed to address the progress of bug fixes and system enhanced requirements
- Maintains and develops professional and technical knowledge of implementation and support team
Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Leads and collaborates with all operations unit’s leaders to ensure they understand and are able to elaborate the business requirement that may deviate from standard procedures but impact to operational efficiency and quality of service
- Work with other functions as operations SME to assure the project or initiative deliver best practice for FWD operations result in higher productivity and quality
Interested applicants are invited to apply directly by submitting your full resume to FWDrecruitment@fwd.co.th
Human Resources Department
FWD Life Insurance Public Company Limited
29th Floor-Sindhorn Building Tower III130-132 Wireless Rd. Lumpini, PathumwanBangkok 10330, Thailand
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.