1. Customer Data Analysis
- Analyze customer data and transform it to insights from customer researches to optimize the customer experience, ensure quality product development, and inform ongoing customer service decisions
2. Project Management and Initiative’s Implementation
- Charter new projects, upon demand
- Being a Project Manager, manage Project independently :- set up project, contact Agency, propose timeline, monitor timeline and deliver on time
- Able to identify the business impact of implementing project management improvement initiatives
- To maintain sound internal processes that enable efficient and effective execution of projects
- Lead key cross functional projects which drive toward department objectives
3. Customer Insight and Proposition
- Innovate and maintain quality design and support market research studies; continually improve knowledge of market research, analytic techniques, and ensure necessary data is captured
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to initiate customer experience’s actions plan into other department initiatives.
- Seek and act behind customer insights to deliver successful strategies and plans.
- Be able to manage CX initiatives and cross-functional projects with time-cost effective.
- Gathering and deploying key competitive intelligence information across the industry.
- Coordinate across functions to inspire others by providing insight and good CX story.
4. Communication and Presentation Skills
- Consolidate data and insight from customer research and survey and present it in a understandable format for senior management